In order to join logistics network as a member, please make your request through our LinkedIn group here* or fill in the form below. This is so that we have ease of communication with our members.
Membership is through invitation or introduction only; this ensures that only the right level of membership is achieved to fulfil the aims of Logistics Network.
Top 10 Reasons to Join Logistics Network:
- Senior Level Networking mixing with like-minded professionals
- Listen and learn from industry experts that matter to you
- Open discussions about issues/challenges affecting the market
- Small and informal meetings
- Quality meetings at quality venues
- Free membership limited to senior managers
- Access to our LinkedIn Group
- Join in on live discussion boards
- Access to archived presentations
- Priority notification of future events
Have you ever wanted to share your industry experiences with like-minded professionals in a private setting? We are always looking for members and future members to speak at one of our events, for a 30 minute slot. If you are interested or know someone who would be great to speak to our members, please contact our Club Secretary by email here and we will be in touch with you by return.
Presentations are normally informal and sometimes interactive. We will have speakers who use Powerpoint presentations and/or hand-outs. The topic for each event is either suggested by the Club’s General Manager or by the members or by the main speaker. Members enjoy the opportunity to ask questions and make comment during the open forum which follows the main speaker and normally continues with gusto over lunch! Any speakers are politely requested to ensure that their talk is a thought-piece and not a “sales pitch”.
Our speakers are offered a complementary lunch at the venue on the day of the event.
*Please note that in order to join Logistics Network through our Linkedin group you will require a Linkedin account.